Positive thinking isn't denial; it's the accurate realization that we don't know everything and therefore, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...

What is all the talk about?

16 (1) 4th of July (2) abortion (2) Amelia Earhart (1) americana (4) Angel (9) art (3) Aunt Gloria (1) autumn (1) baseball (1) bathroom (1) Beach (1) beagle (3) Bible (3) Birthday (6) blogging (1) Breast Cancer (2) bugs (1) Cardinals (1) Christmas (6) Christopher (22) chubby hubby (7) circus (1) city museum (2) Courage (1) cows (1) crow (1) Cry (1) dance (3) dandelion (1) death (7) DeSoto (8) Dirty Dishes (3) doll (3) Doxie (1) Easter (4) ebay (24) ebay primitive doll (4) ER (1) Faith (7) field trip (1) first born (2) First day of school (6) Fishing (1) flute (2) food (20) foodtography (16) fresh (11) friends (1) funny (1) gabby (38) garden (6) Global warming (1) Going green (2) Grandma (4) grandpa (5) Grants Farm (1) halloween (27) History (1) homecoming (3) hot (1) Humor (9) Italy (1) Joyce Meyers (1) kitchen (1) Kosmo (4) Life (4) Lion (1) me (30) Michael (2) Missouri (2) nanna (1) Parenting (3) paris (1) party (2) patriotic (4) pattern (1) Pay it forward (1) Photography (30) pilgrim (1) planned parenthood (1) pool (1) potty (2) prayer (2) primitive (4) Primitive doll (31) primitive dolls (15) Pumpkin (7) quote (1) Rabbit (2) salad (1) sand (1) Santa (1) scarecrow (1) school (1) Seb (2) senior session (3) smoking (2) snow (2) snowgal (2) Snowman (7) Soccer (1) Sophia (29) St. louis (6) st. patricks day (3) star spangled banner (1) suga buga (4) summer (2) Susan G. Komen (1) testimony (3) Thanksgiving (3) the Word (11) Tomato (2) True Stories (5) truth (11) tuna (1) Vault (6) Vineland Elementary (2) Wal-mart (1) watermelon (2) winter (7) wish (1) witch (13) Wizard of Oz (2) You Tube (3) zoo (1)

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Something To Chill Ya' Then Thrill Ya'!!

Well Folks, Jeez I can't believe that the fourth is here.  That means Christmas is very close, and even closer is Halloween.  The temps here in the midwest have hit 100 for 6 days in a row. with a brief break at 99, but before that we were at 103 If memory serves me right.

so with my brain half fried from the heat and the kids now out of school and home for the  feeding freenzy with an  an electronic device of some kind hooked on,  I think there is a Mommy Melt Down on the Horizon.

Trust me, I can hear the alarms!! the sirens are blaring.  It feels as if a nuclear reactor meltdown will be soon.  

I take deep breaths, and try to remember the bigger picture. (school starts in 6 weeks!!) just when you have 5 peeps living in a 940 square foot house and me trying to run a chinese dollie factory out of it, tensions run high.  On my part, the kids are great!

onto something THRILLING..I was going to present Chilling first but talking about my stress has stressed me out! so lets get scary out of the  away!






Now something to cool me down..a darn shame it ain't an iced martini bar.
but an original doll that I am in love with.



even though these two are so opposite they are so much alike.  Kinda like hubby and I. I think they would make good bed fellows.  

with the retro look, and outgoing attitude how can you separate them?


 
but I am, they are being sold separately


Happy 4th 



p.s My monthly friend is visiting, so just feeling very on edge..wish she would leave, but it does make me feel some what young I guess????
I guess I should feel happy she is here..because when she does not
return I am going to feel so rejected.

PSS
and you thought you had issues....
PSSS
I have more gray hairs...more like blinding white...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...