Positive thinking isn't denial; it's the accurate realization that we don't know everything and therefore, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...

What is all the talk about?

16 (1) 4th of July (2) abortion (2) Amelia Earhart (1) americana (4) Angel (9) art (3) Aunt Gloria (1) autumn (1) baseball (1) bathroom (1) Beach (1) beagle (3) Bible (3) Birthday (6) blogging (1) Breast Cancer (2) bugs (1) Cardinals (1) Christmas (6) Christopher (22) chubby hubby (7) circus (1) city museum (2) Courage (1) cows (1) crow (1) Cry (1) dance (3) dandelion (1) death (7) DeSoto (8) Dirty Dishes (3) doll (3) Doxie (1) Easter (4) ebay (24) ebay primitive doll (4) ER (1) Faith (7) field trip (1) first born (2) First day of school (6) Fishing (1) flute (2) food (20) foodtography (16) fresh (11) friends (1) funny (1) gabby (38) garden (6) Global warming (1) Going green (2) Grandma (4) grandpa (5) Grants Farm (1) halloween (27) History (1) homecoming (3) hot (1) Humor (9) Italy (1) Joyce Meyers (1) kitchen (1) Kosmo (4) Life (4) Lion (1) me (30) Michael (2) Missouri (2) nanna (1) Parenting (3) paris (1) party (2) patriotic (4) pattern (1) Pay it forward (1) Photography (30) pilgrim (1) planned parenthood (1) pool (1) potty (2) prayer (2) primitive (4) Primitive doll (31) primitive dolls (15) Pumpkin (7) quote (1) Rabbit (2) salad (1) sand (1) Santa (1) scarecrow (1) school (1) Seb (2) senior session (3) smoking (2) snow (2) snowgal (2) Snowman (7) Soccer (1) Sophia (29) St. louis (6) st. patricks day (3) star spangled banner (1) suga buga (4) summer (2) Susan G. Komen (1) testimony (3) Thanksgiving (3) the Word (11) Tomato (2) True Stories (5) truth (11) tuna (1) Vault (6) Vineland Elementary (2) Wal-mart (1) watermelon (2) winter (7) wish (1) witch (13) Wizard of Oz (2) You Tube (3) zoo (1)

Monday, January 12, 2009

TGIM (Yes, Thank God it is Monday!)

















Thank God it is Monday! Now, I know must people frown down upon Mondays...I LOVE THEM! After having the kids and hubby home for the weekend I feel like I can get back to creating.
And today was no different, I was able to finish up my Spooky Time Jingle Offering!

Don't get me wrong we had a great weekend, and I got a visit 2 times in one week from my mom as well. You see shortly after we got our Washer OUR DRYER WENT OUT!! We were with out a dryer for 2 weeks. I was unsure if or when we would be able to purchase one. My Mom suprised me a BRAND NEW DRYER! It felt like Christmas all over again. Because for Christmas We received our very first GAS GRILL! OH MY GOSH..I am sooooo loving it! after years of starting fires and shoot on freezing days who wants to do that? Now, with a push of a button and a turn of a handle Grilled Chicken or burgers are a cinch.

the next couple of days a big chill will be on, I am sure I will stay in the house and not get out. I am hoping to finally get to creating some pieces for EBAY! I am having EBAY withdrawls!

While I am here chatting away I would like to thanks Kelly of Mystical Entities for bestowing me with the



'This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers' aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'
I normally Don't do the "award" Thing either, but I really like what this one stands for and I will for sure in the next few days be passing along this award. I like this award because there is so many awesome blogs and people out there and just through reading posts, sharing thoughts, ideas and feelings you some how feel close and connected with out feeling so alone.
Well, I have rambled long enough for one day...
Wishing you a Wonderful week ahead..
Heidi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...