Positive thinking isn't denial; it's the accurate realization that we don't know everything and therefore, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...

What is all the talk about?

16 (1) 4th of July (2) abortion (2) Amelia Earhart (1) americana (4) Angel (9) art (3) Aunt Gloria (1) autumn (1) baseball (1) bathroom (1) Beach (1) beagle (3) Bible (3) Birthday (6) blogging (1) Breast Cancer (2) bugs (1) Cardinals (1) Christmas (6) Christopher (22) chubby hubby (7) circus (1) city museum (2) Courage (1) cows (1) crow (1) Cry (1) dance (3) dandelion (1) death (7) DeSoto (8) Dirty Dishes (3) doll (3) Doxie (1) Easter (4) ebay (24) ebay primitive doll (4) ER (1) Faith (7) field trip (1) first born (2) First day of school (6) Fishing (1) flute (2) food (20) foodtography (16) fresh (11) friends (1) funny (1) gabby (38) garden (6) Global warming (1) Going green (2) Grandma (4) grandpa (5) Grants Farm (1) halloween (27) History (1) homecoming (3) hot (1) Humor (9) Italy (1) Joyce Meyers (1) kitchen (1) Kosmo (4) Life (4) Lion (1) me (30) Michael (2) Missouri (2) nanna (1) Parenting (3) paris (1) party (2) patriotic (4) pattern (1) Pay it forward (1) Photography (30) pilgrim (1) planned parenthood (1) pool (1) potty (2) prayer (2) primitive (4) Primitive doll (31) primitive dolls (15) Pumpkin (7) quote (1) Rabbit (2) salad (1) sand (1) Santa (1) scarecrow (1) school (1) Seb (2) senior session (3) smoking (2) snow (2) snowgal (2) Snowman (7) Soccer (1) Sophia (29) St. louis (6) st. patricks day (3) star spangled banner (1) suga buga (4) summer (2) Susan G. Komen (1) testimony (3) Thanksgiving (3) the Word (11) Tomato (2) True Stories (5) truth (11) tuna (1) Vault (6) Vineland Elementary (2) Wal-mart (1) watermelon (2) winter (7) wish (1) witch (13) Wizard of Oz (2) You Tube (3) zoo (1)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This made me do the UGLY Cry!


(please be sure to turn off the music on the left hand side by hitting the pause button)
I just found this on a great blog this morning...and I watched it..listened to the words, before I knew it I was doing the UGLY CRY!! I am not sure why. I know I am emotional wreck most of the time..maybe the lack of sleep... Maybe PMS is on the horizon?



But I really think that Over 6 years of selling my "art" I feel like I hit some kind of cross road ( or perhaps a dead end?) and I am thinking "What can I create now?" "what should I create now?"
I have always loved making dolls, however some of them are very labor intensive.
When you create something and no one asks, comments, or bids or buys (sorry to sound like a winey butt, I truly am grateful that I can do this though no matter what!) on your stuff it really does effect ones self esteem. And I know that it should not, but how can one not take it personally? I mean it is something you brought to life and it would not exsist if I did not make it. The past year I had so many distractions. I have tried to stay focus on creating but it can be hard. I Find myself starting one project...having another idea, starting that one....then starting another. Before you know I have so many unfinished projects and none of them are calling my name to finish them.




I think the good part of how I feel is that I am not the only one. I recently Joined the Suzi Blu network and SOMEHOW I don't feel so alone anymore. Time after time I read the biggest distraction people had is that they could not focus. Now, I find it hard to belieive all of us have A.D.D.




I know I am just rambling..some of you may think this adds to the crazziness that is me, maybe others will feel connected..I don't know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...