Positive thinking isn't denial; it's the accurate realization that we don't know everything and therefore, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...

What is all the talk about?

16 (1) 4th of July (2) abortion (2) Amelia Earhart (1) americana (4) Angel (9) art (3) Aunt Gloria (1) autumn (1) baseball (1) bathroom (1) Beach (1) beagle (3) Bible (3) Birthday (6) blogging (1) Breast Cancer (2) bugs (1) Cardinals (1) Christmas (6) Christopher (22) chubby hubby (7) circus (1) city museum (2) Courage (1) cows (1) crow (1) Cry (1) dance (3) dandelion (1) death (7) DeSoto (8) Dirty Dishes (3) doll (3) Doxie (1) Easter (4) ebay (24) ebay primitive doll (4) ER (1) Faith (7) field trip (1) first born (2) First day of school (6) Fishing (1) flute (2) food (20) foodtography (16) fresh (11) friends (1) funny (1) gabby (38) garden (6) Global warming (1) Going green (2) Grandma (4) grandpa (5) Grants Farm (1) halloween (27) History (1) homecoming (3) hot (1) Humor (9) Italy (1) Joyce Meyers (1) kitchen (1) Kosmo (4) Life (4) Lion (1) me (30) Michael (2) Missouri (2) nanna (1) Parenting (3) paris (1) party (2) patriotic (4) pattern (1) Pay it forward (1) Photography (30) pilgrim (1) planned parenthood (1) pool (1) potty (2) prayer (2) primitive (4) Primitive doll (31) primitive dolls (15) Pumpkin (7) quote (1) Rabbit (2) salad (1) sand (1) Santa (1) scarecrow (1) school (1) Seb (2) senior session (3) smoking (2) snow (2) snowgal (2) Snowman (7) Soccer (1) Sophia (29) St. louis (6) st. patricks day (3) star spangled banner (1) suga buga (4) summer (2) Susan G. Komen (1) testimony (3) Thanksgiving (3) the Word (11) Tomato (2) True Stories (5) truth (11) tuna (1) Vault (6) Vineland Elementary (2) Wal-mart (1) watermelon (2) winter (7) wish (1) witch (13) Wizard of Oz (2) You Tube (3) zoo (1)

Saturday, June 20, 2009

True Stories....


True Stories, is not ONLY one of my favorite movies, but I just love the title, I mean things so out insane that you may question the actual event of it really happening....
My most favorite TRUE STORY IS WHEN....
Christopher was just born, My mom wanted to take me and my new fam out for a dinner. She decided that hooters would be a nice destination.
The waitress was was less then nice.
My mom being well, My mom decided best to complain about the sub par service,
when the manager came to the table my Mom gave the gentleman an earful of gripes concerning the young lady waiting on us.
her very last gripe was..
BY THE WAY
(as she points to our server) THEM ARNT' HOOTERS.
(PROCEEDS TO "2" THUMB IT TO HER OWN MAMMARY GLANDS..as if to point to her own breast)
THESE ARE HOOTERS....
**SIGH**
Heidi
Ps.
I DID NOT SAY I WAS PROUD, I JUST SAID IT WAS TRUE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...