Positive thinking isn't denial; it's the accurate realization that we don't know everything and therefore, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...

What is all the talk about?

16 (1) 4th of July (2) abortion (2) Amelia Earhart (1) americana (4) Angel (9) art (3) Aunt Gloria (1) autumn (1) baseball (1) bathroom (1) Beach (1) beagle (3) Bible (3) Birthday (6) blogging (1) Breast Cancer (2) bugs (1) Cardinals (1) Christmas (6) Christopher (22) chubby hubby (7) circus (1) city museum (2) Courage (1) cows (1) crow (1) Cry (1) dance (3) dandelion (1) death (7) DeSoto (8) Dirty Dishes (3) doll (3) Doxie (1) Easter (4) ebay (24) ebay primitive doll (4) ER (1) Faith (7) field trip (1) first born (2) First day of school (6) Fishing (1) flute (2) food (20) foodtography (16) fresh (11) friends (1) funny (1) gabby (38) garden (6) Global warming (1) Going green (2) Grandma (4) grandpa (5) Grants Farm (1) halloween (27) History (1) homecoming (3) hot (1) Humor (9) Italy (1) Joyce Meyers (1) kitchen (1) Kosmo (4) Life (4) Lion (1) me (30) Michael (2) Missouri (2) nanna (1) Parenting (3) paris (1) party (2) patriotic (4) pattern (1) Pay it forward (1) Photography (30) pilgrim (1) planned parenthood (1) pool (1) potty (2) prayer (2) primitive (4) Primitive doll (31) primitive dolls (15) Pumpkin (7) quote (1) Rabbit (2) salad (1) sand (1) Santa (1) scarecrow (1) school (1) Seb (2) senior session (3) smoking (2) snow (2) snowgal (2) Snowman (7) Soccer (1) Sophia (29) St. louis (6) st. patricks day (3) star spangled banner (1) suga buga (4) summer (2) Susan G. Komen (1) testimony (3) Thanksgiving (3) the Word (11) Tomato (2) True Stories (5) truth (11) tuna (1) Vault (6) Vineland Elementary (2) Wal-mart (1) watermelon (2) winter (7) wish (1) witch (13) Wizard of Oz (2) You Tube (3) zoo (1)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA

wow!! My grandma is 84 today! She raised me most of my life, and now again I feel like she is still raising me :). It truly has been a blessings to have her in my home. My grandma has been through and seen alot in her 84 years. When she was a child she got in severe trouble for not heiling Hitler. She has seen bombs come through her house. She made the journey to America after she found true love of an American solider lad. She knew no English, he knew no German. She had to stay in Canada a year before coming here. She is truly old school too! hard working scrubby dutch, she can hardly sit idle. What a woman! She has always wanted to see better for others then what she had.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you bring such honor to your beloved Grandma!

    What an influence she has been in your life. My nan took care of me for many years after I lost my mom, so I understand all the love you hold in your heart, Heidikins!

    x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you "Grandma"!! I was so very close to my grandma too and there just isn't another love like that between a grandma and her grandchildren!! Have a wonderful day!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grams are the best! They hold such a special place in many of our hearts. My Gram helped raise me too and I am sooo grateful. I lost my Gram just over a year ago at 81 years old and I will forever feel the loss..she was a gem. Many xoxo's to your gram just for being her old skool self ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...