Positive thinking isn't denial; it's the accurate realization that we don't know everything and therefore, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...

What is all the talk about?

16 (1) 4th of July (2) abortion (2) Amelia Earhart (1) americana (4) Angel (9) art (3) Aunt Gloria (1) autumn (1) baseball (1) bathroom (1) Beach (1) beagle (3) Bible (3) Birthday (6) blogging (1) Breast Cancer (2) bugs (1) Cardinals (1) Christmas (6) Christopher (22) chubby hubby (7) circus (1) city museum (2) Courage (1) cows (1) crow (1) Cry (1) dance (3) dandelion (1) death (7) DeSoto (8) Dirty Dishes (3) doll (3) Doxie (1) Easter (4) ebay (24) ebay primitive doll (4) ER (1) Faith (7) field trip (1) first born (2) First day of school (6) Fishing (1) flute (2) food (20) foodtography (16) fresh (11) friends (1) funny (1) gabby (38) garden (6) Global warming (1) Going green (2) Grandma (4) grandpa (5) Grants Farm (1) halloween (27) History (1) homecoming (3) hot (1) Humor (9) Italy (1) Joyce Meyers (1) kitchen (1) Kosmo (4) Life (4) Lion (1) me (30) Michael (2) Missouri (2) nanna (1) Parenting (3) paris (1) party (2) patriotic (4) pattern (1) Pay it forward (1) Photography (30) pilgrim (1) planned parenthood (1) pool (1) potty (2) prayer (2) primitive (4) Primitive doll (31) primitive dolls (15) Pumpkin (7) quote (1) Rabbit (2) salad (1) sand (1) Santa (1) scarecrow (1) school (1) Seb (2) senior session (3) smoking (2) snow (2) snowgal (2) Snowman (7) Soccer (1) Sophia (29) St. louis (6) st. patricks day (3) star spangled banner (1) suga buga (4) summer (2) Susan G. Komen (1) testimony (3) Thanksgiving (3) the Word (11) Tomato (2) True Stories (5) truth (11) tuna (1) Vault (6) Vineland Elementary (2) Wal-mart (1) watermelon (2) winter (7) wish (1) witch (13) Wizard of Oz (2) You Tube (3) zoo (1)

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I did not even know I was Expecting!!

I did not even know I was expecting..I mean, I knew I was gaining weight and I was tired and had severe mood swings, but HONESTLY I did not know. My nights have been filled with getting up in the middle of the night because of crying. A baby that wants to be held, first shots and who can forget all of that poop!!
So, how did the baby come about? Well, it went a little something like this.. I was having some pains. Like I needed something more in life so I went to the store and got a local paper and there it was beagle pups 6 weeks old..
With out further ado, here is my new baby, he is a little hairy and has 4 legs ...Meet Kosmo (named after Krammer in Seinfield)

My big question is now, when will I lose the baby weight?
A new mommy,
Heidi





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...