Positive thinking isn't denial; it's the accurate realization that we don't know everything and therefore, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...

What is all the talk about?

16 (1) 4th of July (2) abortion (2) Amelia Earhart (1) americana (4) Angel (9) art (3) Aunt Gloria (1) autumn (1) baseball (1) bathroom (1) Beach (1) beagle (3) Bible (3) Birthday (6) blogging (1) Breast Cancer (2) bugs (1) Cardinals (1) Christmas (6) Christopher (22) chubby hubby (7) circus (1) city museum (2) Courage (1) cows (1) crow (1) Cry (1) dance (3) dandelion (1) death (7) DeSoto (8) Dirty Dishes (3) doll (3) Doxie (1) Easter (4) ebay (24) ebay primitive doll (4) ER (1) Faith (7) field trip (1) first born (2) First day of school (6) Fishing (1) flute (2) food (20) foodtography (16) fresh (11) friends (1) funny (1) gabby (38) garden (6) Global warming (1) Going green (2) Grandma (4) grandpa (5) Grants Farm (1) halloween (27) History (1) homecoming (3) hot (1) Humor (9) Italy (1) Joyce Meyers (1) kitchen (1) Kosmo (4) Life (4) Lion (1) me (30) Michael (2) Missouri (2) nanna (1) Parenting (3) paris (1) party (2) patriotic (4) pattern (1) Pay it forward (1) Photography (30) pilgrim (1) planned parenthood (1) pool (1) potty (2) prayer (2) primitive (4) Primitive doll (31) primitive dolls (15) Pumpkin (7) quote (1) Rabbit (2) salad (1) sand (1) Santa (1) scarecrow (1) school (1) Seb (2) senior session (3) smoking (2) snow (2) snowgal (2) Snowman (7) Soccer (1) Sophia (29) St. louis (6) st. patricks day (3) star spangled banner (1) suga buga (4) summer (2) Susan G. Komen (1) testimony (3) Thanksgiving (3) the Word (11) Tomato (2) True Stories (5) truth (11) tuna (1) Vault (6) Vineland Elementary (2) Wal-mart (1) watermelon (2) winter (7) wish (1) witch (13) Wizard of Oz (2) You Tube (3) zoo (1)

Friday, January 23, 2009

I am Flawed

Well, The Cat is outta of the bag..
I am flawed.
I have all sorts of imperfections.
I am not perfect.
It is hard to admit..but here I am admitting it.
I am severely flawed..
How so you may ask?
I have this giant gap between my big toe and the toe next to it ( I have been told it comes from the American Indian side of my family since they all went barefoot they needed better traction..)lol..ok.. (I am not kidding when I say you can place another toe in that space..)NEXTI have Carly Simon Gums, When I smile all of my Gums show..or I look like the joker 'cause all you see is lips and gums, and I like to wear BRIGHT lip stick..
I have crooked pinkY FINGERS! NO joke..So does Christopher, Gabby, Grandma, and My mom..so I guess that comes from the German side of the fam.
one eye is smaller then the other..or one eye is bigger then the other..just how ya wanna look at it..(no pun intended) that is when I smile one eye always looks closed when I smile (that is why I take pics with my head turned..)I have got Kankles..Kinda like tree stump ankles...from my Dad sideI have to pluck a chin hair here and there (plus another hair in a place I would rather not say)now, I tried to leave out the "emotional flaws" (we don't' have time to write a book)
BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS...
Even Though you may Be FLAWED..God made you PERFECT!WE ARE blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in ChristEphesians 1:3

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. James 1:17


Here is a really cute you tube video..about flaws

You know the drill, turn down the music on the left hand side by hitting pause :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...